We currently offer three Halls of Residence available to all prospective and returning learners, apprentices and staff. The selection of rooms within the accommodation are offered both with en-suite or shared facilities, all at great value for money.
Scartho Hall, Humber Lodge and Welholme House are all within walking distance to the main Nuns Corner Campus and close by to Grimsby Town Centre, which can be reached by just a short walk.
Why Live in Halls of Residence?
Applicants can live locally - here are just some of the benefits to living independently and within our Halls of Residence:
- Great sense of community where you can mix with and meet people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds
- Opportunity to meet new friends
- All of our Halls of Residence are safe and secure with 24 hour security and CCTV on all sites
- Value for money accommodation and facilities that includes; utility costs, high speed internet connection, Wi-Fi, and contents insurance
- All residence are conveniently located within a short distance of the main Nuns Corner campus
- Great facilities on campus that can include common rooms, cafes, a shop, bar, free to use laundry rooms, computer rooms, gym, social areas and much more
- Out of hours support and maintenance for security, maintenance and pastoral care.
Please take a look around our website for further details. If you require any further information then do not hesitate in contacting the Accommodation Team.