Higher Education Pre Placement Guide
You have now started your Higher Education Foundation Degree, what to do now in terms of your Pre Placement?
- You need to source your own placement, if you have already found a placement please inform the placement team at [email protected].
- DO NOT START your placement until you have let the placement team know where you will be going and that the necessary checks have been completed.
- YOU MUST ALSO ensure you are familiar with your placement handbook.
- Once your visit has been arranged, please make sure at least one mentor meeting has been achieved. The placement book is an essential part of your qualification, please look after it.
- There is one placement visit per year from the HE placement team.
- If you do not have a placement you must continue to seek one.
- YOU MUST KEEP IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH YOUR TUTOR AND THE HE PLACEMENT TEAM
All paperwork including practice learning handbooks are available in the repository section for each programme you must download this and complete the relevant details, you must also use this to record hours, mentor meetings etc.